I've mentioned our YouTube site, where we feature talks with China Mieville, Greg Bear, Forrest J. Ackerman, Frederick Pohl, and Isaac Asimov.
But you should also check out our series of audio podcasts at PodOmatic. Our audio archivist (and all-around swell guy) Ben Cartwright has edited and uploaded several pieces, with more coming in the next few months.
These pieces include these readings:
- "The Gun," by Philip K. Dick
- "The Carnivore" by Katherine MacLean, writing as G. A. Morris
- "Angela's Wisdom" by Lynda Williams and daughter Angela Lott
- "Day Million" written and read by Frederik Pohl
- John Tibbetts' 1984 interview with Frederik Pohl
- "Fermi and Frost" written by Frederik Pohl, read by Sheila Williams
- "Spending a Day at the Lottery Fair" written by Frederik Pohl and read by Kij Johnson
- "The Meeting" written by Frederik Pohl and C.M. Kornbluth, read by Bradley Denton
- "The Mayor of Mare Tranq" written by Frederik Pohl and read by Elizabeth Anne Hull
- "The Deadly Mission of Phineas Snodgrass" written by Frederik Pohl, and read by Geoffrey A. Landis
- "The Day the Icicle Works Closed," written by Frederik Pohl, and read by Ian McDonald
If you have audio files you'd like to contribute to AboutSF (it doesn't have to be a reading, but it does need to be related to science ficiton!), please email us at email@example.com.